Established in 1990, RHK Hydraulic Cylinder Services Inc. is a privately-owned company dedicated to manufacturing and servicing hydraulic cylinders for a wide range of clients in industries such as oil & gas, construction, agriculture, heavy machinery, forestry, mining, transportation and utilities. Based in Edmonton, RHK’s success has been built on their outstanding reputation for delivering high quality products and service.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, strategic, B2B sales leader to contribute to an aggressive growth strategy that will take RHK’s success to the next level. Building on the strong foundation that already exists, the Sales Manager will expand RHK’s customer base and create new opportunities with existing customers.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Sales Manager will play a key role in expanding the company’s reputation for providing quality business solutions and superior customer service.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities with new and existing Industrial and Commercial customers, building positive relationships to maximize results.
- Contribute to the sales and marketing strategic plan focusing on continued growth, industry leadership, and financial performance.
- Provide the leadership team with key insights from the field, identifying trends, growth opportunities and new product/market segments that RHK could capitalize on.
- Partner with operations for ongoing continuous improvement that ensures a high level of client satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company’s products and remain current on industry trends.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are an innovative and entrepreneurial sales leader, with a deep understanding of how business to business relationships are built and maintained. Personable and energetic, you have a talent for executing sales strategies to generate tangible results. A skilled communicator and collaborator, you are known for your honesty, integrity and drive to succeed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in industrial product manufacturing.
- Proven track record of identifying, pursuing and winning business with new and existing customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or equivalent work experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Director, Executive & Professional Search