Established in 1990, RHK is a privately-owned company dedicated to manufacturing and servicing hydraulic cylinders. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, RHK has built the reputation for delivering high quality products and service to a wide range of client’s worldwide in industries such as oil & gas, construction, agriculture, heavy machinery, forestry, mining, transportation and utilities.
RHK’s Quality Assurance program is registered to the international ISO 9001:2008 standard for design, manufacture and service of our products. RHK has also maintained ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard, and the international certification, ISO OHSAS 18001:2007 for Occupational Health and Safety.
Reporting to the CEO and guiding RHK’s sales team, the Sales & Marketing Manager will champion RHK’s sales by fostering effective relationships with customers and providing quality business solutions and superior customer service. Coordinate the activities of the sales team by providing leadership, direction and motivation. Develop strategies to achieve maximum profits and encourage positive B2B relationships going forward.
- Proactively pursue business opportunities with current and new Industrial and Commercial related customers / clients.
- Work with CEO and management team to establish sales and marketing plans / strategy.
- Foster positive and effective relationships with customer.
- Drive sales success through the maintenance and growth of existing customer base and the addition of new customers, including the sale of existing and new product lines.
- Work with our internal and outside sales team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure timely reporting to CEO and management team on the status and progress of sales and marketing activities and initiatives.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Arrange and carry out product training.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the company’s products and remain current.
- Comply with and participate in the continuous improvement of the Company’s Health & Safety programs and Quality Systems.
- Any other related responsibilities not detailed here but that could be reasonably expected but that could be reasonably expected.
Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Post-Secondary education in Business or Sales or equivalent education combined with experience.
- Minimum of 5 years technical sales experience.
- Successful account management track record and experience with end-users, integrators/OEMs, & strategic partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving and application engineering skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively and productively in team settings.
- Entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Ability to deal with situations, people and problems ethically, with honesty and integrity.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
Compensation will be commensurate upon experience. Salary plus bonus. Benefits and vehicle allowance.
NOTE: Final Candidates may undertake Background Checks and Drug & Alcohol Testing.
For further information or to apply, please contact: