Cornerstone Co-op is a member-owned Co-operative with 24 locations in eight North Eastern Alberta communities. With more than 30,000 members and 400 employees, it is a cornerstone of the communities they serve: St. Paul, Elk Point, Two Hills, Mannville, Dewberry, Vermilion, Wainwright and Provost.
To learn more about Cornerstone, visit www.cornerstonecoop.crs.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Manager to join the team at Cornerstone Co-op’s pharmacy in St. Paul, Alberta. Leading a team of dedicated Pharmacists and Pharmacy Assistants, the Manager will build on a strong existing foundation to deliver excellence in patient care, both in the pharmacy and in the communities it serves.
This full-time position offers highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a schedule that is primarily Monday-Friday. Relocation assistance is available.
- Engage and interact with member-owners and customers to provide outstanding Co-op experiences.
- Manage and deliver a high standard of usual pharmacy functions, including accurate preparation and counselling of medication.
- Support and lead the Pharmacy team in the expanded scope-of-practice, including medication reviews, developing care plans & follow-ups, and injections, as well as in the Home Health Care line of business.
- Proactively work to enhance the success and growth of the pharmacy business.
- Effectively manage communication, planning, organizing, implementation, and execution within the pharmacy.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal & external customers and team members, while ensuring that the administrative requirements of the role are maintained.
- Develop effective business relationships with local health care providers.
- Demonstrate day-to-day behaviours and actions that align with and strengthen the Co-operative’s vision, mission, values, brand and focus on safety.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced Pharmacy Manager with a passion for providing exceptional patient care and customer service. You believe that achieving positive healthcare outcomes requires a commitment that extends beyond the pharmacy and into the community, through managed care initiatives and wellness clinics that make essential services more accessible and effective. You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy.
- Licensed and able to practice as a pharmacist in Alberta, or currently licensed in another Canadian jurisdiction and willing to complete the requirements for registration in Alberta.
- In good standing with the College of Pharmacists in your current province of residence.
- Experience leading, managing and developing a pharmacy team.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and focused on excellence in customer service.
- Experience with Home Health Care products would be an asset.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Director, Executive & Professional Search