Tantus Solutions Group is an innovative Edmonton, Alberta-based information systems and management consulting firm. Founded in 2001, Tantus optimizes the value and benefits of their clients’ IM/IT strategies and investments by providing consulting services that are founded in excellence and experience.
To ensure clients receive value for their consulting and IT investments, Tantus has developed a team of professionals that are among the most skilled and experienced resources in the industry today. Utilizing the skills of a progressive and forward-thinking leadership team and combining these with a proven toolkit of methodologies, best practices and processes, Tantus delivers premium services that support their clients’ business and IT goals.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a strategic and dynamic consulting executive with deep expertise in Data Services to play a significant role in the continued growth of a successful Western Canadian IT and management consulting services firm.
Reporting to the President and acting as a key member of the leadership team, the Managing Director will lead the company’s Data Services practice in successfully designing and implementing high-impact business initiatives to achieve sustainable, profitable growth.
- Develop and execute the marketplace strategy for the company’s Data Services practice.
- Work collaboratively with other Practice Leads to identify and leverage new business opportunities.
- Cultivate productive, mutually beneficial relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Proactively manage the P&L for Data Services to ensure profitable, sustainable growth.
- Lead, develop and grow the Data Services team, fostering a business-oriented culture focused on quality, service and results.
- Act as the lead on key consulting engagements, demonstrating a strong ability to identify and address client needs through the design and implementation of effective solutions.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are a seasoned and innovative technology consulting executive with a passion for using data – from warehousing to AI – as a strategic asset to drive clients’ business performance and success. Proactive and driven, your professional work ethic has built your reputation for delivering excellence and high value for service.
Exceptional management and interpersonal skills, combined with a strongly collaborative style, have made you a leader that earns respect at all levels of an organization and gets industry-leading results out of both people and projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 15+ years of experience leading major technology projects and implementations for companies in a variety of sectors.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging data solutions and how they can be used to support business strategies and growth.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to build, manage, and mentor high-performance teams.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to technical teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship-building and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate a vision that inspires confidence.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Director, Executive & Professional Search