Founded in 1988, Durabuilt Windows and Doors has grown into one of Western Canada’s largest privately-held window and door manufacturers. Their unwavering commitment to innovation and excellence has earned them a reputation for unsurpassed quality and service, and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Durabuilt serves the needs of home builders, commercial builders, dealers and homeowners from their Corporate Office and manufacturing facility in Edmonton, and branches located in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven, achievement-oriented sales professional to play a significant role in taking a successful, rapidly growing company to the next level. Reporting directly to the President, the Director of Sales, Edmonton will serve as a key member of the leadership team, collaborating with colleagues and customers to drive significant growth and deliver on the company’s promise.
Leading a team of three direct reports and approximately 25 indirect reports in the company’s largest market, the Director will expand and strengthen the company’s sales capabilities, creating excellent opportunities for career progression as the company continues to grow.
- Provide overall leadership of the goals, activities and results of the Edmonton Sales team to ensure productivity and profitability.
- Lead and develop the capabilities of the sales management team to enhance the company’s ability to generate and manage growth.
- Create and monitor processes to build, support and manage a successful, professional sales and distributor network.
- Participate in new business development and sales activities related to major opportunities.
- Develop strong business relationships with sales network, distributor accounts and key customers.
- Develop and execute plans, budgets and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue targets.
- Build effective relationships across the company to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and activities.
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Compile and review quantitative sales data and respond to changing trends or new competitive threats and opportunities.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand product and industry knowledge.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are a highly entrepreneurial sales professional with exceptional leadership skills. People who have worked with you in the past would describe you as inspiring and dynamic, someone whose mentorship and guidance has made a difference in their careers.
Highly entrepreneurial and driven to succeed, you take ownership for results and expect the same level of commitment and accountability from your team members. Always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, you operate with a sense of urgency without ever sacrificing the quality of your customers’ experience. Known for your integrity and commitment to excellence, you take pride in the relationships you have built and the success they have created.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible career experience in sales.
- A track record of successfully building, managing and mentoring a large, diverse sales team.
- Significant experience in a sector related to the home-building or commercial construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve significant growth.
- Highly effective prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication, relationship-building and negotiating skills.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or a related discipline.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Director, Executive & Professional Search