HumanEdge Global is a boutique search firm with offices in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. With a clear mission to help clients recruit exceptional people for their teams, we build the board, executive and technical capacity our clients need to meet their growth and succession needs. Our intimate knowledge of local markets, deep executive experience and flexible, responsive approach delivers exceptional value and results to our clients.
Through our Managing Partners located in Vancouver, Toronto, and Edmonton and Client Partners and Affiliates across Canada, HumanEdge Global effectively provides recruitment services across Canada for the private, public, and non-for-profit sectors.
HumanEdge Global is and intends to remain a boutique retained search firm. In order to increase our service, we are currently seeking up to 2 additional Client Partners in Edmonton and Toronto.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, the Client Partner will establish, maintain, develop, manage and own the relationship with their Client. The relationship between the Client Partner and their Client entails sourcing, securing and providing talent recruitment services at the executive, board and professional levels. The extent upon which a Client Partner may engage in any particular recruitment project can vary, however they always manage the entire process through to its successful outcome. Concurrent with marketing and providing recruitment services, the Client Partner strives to be a support resource, confidant and advisor to their Clients.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal Client Partner will be an accomplished mature professional with considerable senior level value service and business development experience.
- Prior experience in the financial services, advanced manufacturing or technology industries is desirable.
- In addition to being an expert within their respective industry, the Client Partner must have a professional demeanor, strong communications ability and exceptional relationship and business development skills.
- An ideal Client Partner must also be self-motivated, able to operate independently with good business acumen and strong judgement.
- In addition, they must be well connected and respected within the community, and within their particular scope of experience or practice, allowing them to be comfortable and confident in offering recruitment advice.
Education and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Health Science, Computers / IT, an MBA is desirable.
15+ years’ experience at a senior operating role within their industry.
- Accomplished strategic, organization, and leadership skills.
- Strong business development, sales and relationship building skills.
- Direct experience leading strategic organization-wide initiatives
- Strong intuitiveness in terms of matching a person for a given role or function.
- Previous experience in senior level recruitment is beneficial.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Desirable personal attributes include being approachable, personable, intelligent, genuine, trustworthy and committed to client success.
- Maintain, develop and foster positive relations with clients and prospective companies and organizations.
- Earn the trust and respect of their clients and position HumanEdge Global as their preferred provider of executive and professional recruitment services.
- Prepare and present talent recruitment arrangements that are consistent with the standards of practice at HumanEdge Global.
- Lead and manage all recruitment projects for their clients to successful completion.
- Actively participate in business and community networking for self-development and promotion of the HumanEdge Global brand.