Founded in 1988, Durabuilt Windows & Doors has grown into one of Western Canada’s largest privately-held window and door manufacturers. Their unwavering commitment to innovation and excellence has earned them a reputation for unsurpassed quality and service, and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Durabuilt serves the needs of home builders, commercial builders, dealers and homeowners from their Corporate Office and manufacturing facility in Edmonton, and branches located in Calgary, Lethbridge, Saskatoon and Winnipeg.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, achievement-oriented sales and operations professional to play a significant role in a successful, rapidly growing company. Reporting to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing, the Branch Manager will serve as a key member of the management team, collaborating with colleagues and customers to drive significant growth and deliver on the company’s promise.
Located in Calgary and leading a team of 16, the Branch Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Durabuilt’s branches in Calgary and Lethbridge, ensuring they adhere to the company’s established policies and procedures while strengthening the company’s sales capabilities in Southern Alberta markets, creating excellent opportunities for career progression as the company continues to grow.
- Lead and execute plans, budgets and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s fiscal goals.
- Provide hands on leadership, direction and coaching to ensure the continual growth of new and existing customers, products and service offerings.
- Cultivate and maintain a winning culture by coaching your team to achieve assigned goals through effective behaviours and actions.
- Lead the development, training and coaching plans for all employees with respect to innovative thinking and continuous improvement initiatives, driving common vision and desire for profitable growth.
- Collaborate with your team to ensure exceptional customer experience through responsiveness, speed to market and consistency.
- Provide support in developing stronger partnerships with customers and reinforcing relationship building skills with your team.
- Participate in new business development and sales activities related to major opportunities.
- Analyze market conditions, economic factors and competitor movement to effectively position your branch to maximize business opportunities.
- Evaluate and monitor processes to build, support and manage a successful, professional sales network.
- Build effective relationships across the company to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and activities.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand product and industry knowledge.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you are a highly organized professional with exceptional management skills and a talent for driving sales and operational excellence. People who have worked with you in the past would describe you as inspiring and dynamic, someone whose vision and guidance has made a difference in their careers.
Focused and driven to succeed, you take ownership for results and expect the same level of commitment and accountability from your team members. Always willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, you operate with a sense of urgency without ever sacrificing the quality of your customers’ experience. Known for your integrity and commitment to excellence, you take pride in the relationships you have built and the success they have created.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of progressively responsible related career experience.
- A track record of successfully building, managing and mentoring a strong, diverse team of sales and operations professionals.
- Hands-on management style with a strong desire to motivate, coach and hold employees accountable.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve significant objectives within a highly competitive market.
- Highly effective prioritization, time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication, relationship-building and problem-solving skills.
- Direct knowledge of the home-building or construction industry is preferred.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume to:
Director, Professional & Executive Search